Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Imagine that a few years from now, England is covered by water and Norwich is an island. Zoe was left behind in the confusion when her parents fled. Now she survives as best she can. Alone among marauding gangs, she manages to dig a derelict boat out of the mud and get away to Eels Island. But Eels Island – whose raggle-taggle folk are ruled over by the strange boy Dooby – is full of danger too. Will Zoe ever find solid ground, and be reunited with her family?
- Winner of the Branford Boase Award 2001
- The debut novel of top author Marcus Sedgwick
- A powerful tale of survival in a sinking world
- By the author of Revolver and The Dark Horse
March 2nd, 2000
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.7; Middle years; 4.0 points
- 128 pages