Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Winner of the CILIP Carnegie Medal.
Every summer Quill and his friends are put ashore on a remote sea stac to hunt birds. But this summer, no one arrives to take them home.
Surely nothing but the end of the world can explain why they’ve been abandoned – cold, starving and clinging to life, in the grip of a murderous ocean. How will they survive?
‘Brilliant, beautiful…as unpredictable as the sea itself’ Philip Reeve, author of The Mortal Engines
‘This is the best book I’ve read this year. Extraordinary’ Kiran Millwood Hargrave, author of The Girl of Ink and Stars
February 1st, 2018
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 6.4; Middle years plus; 10.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Cinderella Is Dead
Gone #1: Gone
- Becoming Dinah
Chaos Walking #3: Monsters of Men
- Two Can Keep a Secret
- Pigeon English
- Never Let Me Go
Barrington Stoke Teen: Lark
- On the Come Up
- Barrington Stoke Conkers: Armistice Runner
The Poet X
- The Black Flamingo
- Bear Moves
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Robbed!
The Kite Rider
- Nowhere on Earth
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: The Deciders
- EDGE: Slipstream Non-Fiction Level 1: World's Fastest
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 2: Beyond the Wall
- Ghost Boys
Future Ratboy and the Invasion of the Nom Noms
- Philip's Essential School Atlas
4booksUsborne Beginners Book Band Gold Pack x 4
- Narwhal and Jelly #1: Narwhal - Unicorn of the Sea!
- Scholastic English Skills: Spelling and Vocabulary Workbook (Year 3)
- Scholastic English Skills: Spelling and Vocabulary Workbook (Year 2)