Henry VIII: Heads Will Roll
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
You may already know that Henry VIII is horribly famous for: having a bit of a weight problem, marrying six unlucky wives, and getting very carried away with his chopping block. But this horribly funny book will also tell you the facts that no other biography will: that Henry was a handsome hunk and sports star who accused his second wife of witchcraft, and bricked up his bedroom door at night.
January 2nd, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6booksAncient Egypt Topic Pack
- Dog Man #1: Dog Man
- The Strangeworlds Travel Agency
- The World's Greatest Space Cadet
Planet Omar: Incredible Rescue Mission
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Shona, Word Detective
Horrible Histories: Awful Egyptians
- The BFG
- Super Cute - Best Friends Forever
- Dog Man #2: Dog Man Unleashed
- The Girl Who Stole an Elephant
- The Accidental Prime Minister
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
I Was There...: On Board the Titanic (new edition)
- Voices #4: Empire's End - A Roman Story
4booksStrong Female Leaders Pack x 4
- Counting On Katherine
- The Boy Who Grew Dragons
6booksDavid Baddiel Pack x 6
- Twins (Graphic Novel)
Together We Can!