Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €0.84 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
As the Reading Day performance approaches, a nervous little girl faces her fears – only to find that reading aloud can be as easy as ABC! When Jessica tries to read aloud in class, she always stumbles over the words. So the upcoming Reading Theater Day has her really worried. What if it happens in front of her classmates and all their parents? They’ll all laugh at her! But then Jessica thinks of a plan…
- An empowering picture book about the value of practice
- Delightful colour pictures in a humorous cartoon style
- Reassuring message about courage and facing obstacles
- Perfect for children who are facing a personal challenge
This product has not been reviewed yet.