Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Got time for a chuckle? Love cheeky giggles? Read this! Bags of silly fun with Horrid Henry to help you start reading on your own. Henry is off on a camping holiday in France. Hurray! It’s time for luxury and laziness galore. Moody Margaret has told him all about camping: a huge tent with soft beds, a giant TV, a swimming pool and a disco. So Henry gets a horrid shock when the family arrive at a bare, rocky campsite in the middle of nowhere. How will he escape?
- A favourite Horrid Henry story in a short easy reader
- Simple text split into highly illustrated chapters
- New colour pictures by star illustrator Tony Ross
- Ideal reading practice for Henry’s younger fans
May 28th, 2009
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.8; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 96 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.