Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrid Henry Early Reader: Moody Margaret's School
Part of the following pack:
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Henry’s really proud of how cheeky he’s been. Can you read his colour story all by yourself? It’s got a funny plot, fabulous pictures and loads of laughs. Plus a showdown with Henry’s arch-rival! Bossy Moody Margaret is trying to make Henry play ‘school’ at her house. Eeek – it’s even worse than real school. But as you already know, Henry is a master troublemaker. And he doesn’t follow anyone’s orders!
- A favourite Horrid Henry story in a short easy reader
- Simple text split into highly illustrated chapters
- New colour pictures by star illustrator Tony Ross
- Ideal reading practice for Henry’s younger fans
July 1st, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.1; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 80 pages