Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
How to Train Your Dragon #10: How to Seize a Dragon's Jewel
Part of the following pack:
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Exiled and hunted by both humans and dragons, Hiccup faces his darkest time yet. The Dragon Rebellion has begun. Snotlout is the new Chief of the Hooligan Tribe. Stoick has been banished and given the Slavemark. And Alvin the Treacherous has EIGHT of the King’s Lost Things, and has been proclaimed the new King of the Wilderwest. Alone and friendless, our hapless hero must find a way to fight back. But can he find the Dragon Jewel, mankind’s last and only hope? And even if he does, what should he do with it?
- Laughs and thrills with our favourite nerdy hero
- A wonderful mix of humour, suspense and excitement
- Hilarious writing paired with witty pencil cartoons
- Hiccup’s books are now major Hollywood films
How to Train Your Dragon (book 10)
September 25th, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 6.5; Middle years; 9.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.