Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
So: there’s a cute guy in class, with an easy smile and a cheeky spark in his eye. Nora knows she shouldn’t fall for him. Thing is, she doesn’t know why. But how could she guess he’s a fallen angel caught up in a war between hell and heaven? Try telling THAT to your parents when they freak out because you weren’t home by eleven. Nora’s never been that into the guys at school. Not until she meets Patch. He’s rebellious, charming – different. If only she knew just how much! When things start to happen between them, weird stuff starts happening too. Stalkers. Intruders. What’s going on? Uh – just a war between good and evil, that’s all…
- First in a sensational trilogy about love with a fallen angel
- A must for fans of Twilight, Shiver and The Mortal Instruments
- Becca Fitzpatrick’s other books include Fallen and Black Ice
- “A fast-paced, exhilarating read” – Publishers Weekly
This book contains mature content more suitable for older readers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.