I Was There...: Ira Aldridge: The Shakespearean Actor New
Buy this and your school gets €1.27 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
I Was There… is a perfect introduction for younger readers into stories from the past, allowing children to imagine that they were really there.I Was There… Ira Aldridge tells the exciting story of the African-American actor, Ira Aldridge, who rose to fame on the London stage. Brilliantly imagined, readers aged 7+ will love this first-hand account of a child’s experience of nineteenth-century London and the vibrant life of the theatre.
- Amazing black-and-white illustrations throughout bring the story to life!
- Perfect stories for children who are struggling with their reading
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
30copiesThe Arrival x 30
14booksOwn Voices Ages 7-9 Pack
14booksOwn Voices Ages 9-11 Pack
15booksOwn Voices Ages 3-7 Pack
30copiesAsha & the Spirit Bird x30
30copiesOne Story, Many Voices: Cinderella of the Nile x 30
- Voices #4: Empire's End - A Roman Story
6copiesMrs Pepperpot Stories x 6
- Sam Wu #5: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Zombies
24copiesThe Jungle Book x 6
- The Year We Fell from Space
- Where Zebras Go
- The Accidental President
5booksVoices Pack x 5
- The Land and the People: Brazil
Horrible Histories: Awesome Egyptians
- The Faraway Truth
- Shout Out: Use Your Voice, Save the Day
- Scholastic Classics: Through the Looking Glass
Look Both Ways
6copiesScholastic Classics: The Railway Children x 6
- Sam Wu #6: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Space
- A Pocketful of Stars