Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 67 ratings
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
THE voice of girls growing up. It’s hard to believe there was once a world without Jacqueline Wilson. Nobody else captures the real (and sometimes troubled) lives of girls in quite the way she does. Girls like Tracy Beaker, who lives in a children’s home and has never seen her real parents. Or Cookie, forced to run away from a father who terrifies her. Life isn’t always simple in the stories Jacky tells. But although it can be tough, it is also hopeful and sweet.
- Jacqueline Wilson has sold over 35 million books
- She is an OBE and former Children’s Laureate
- Her books include the bestselling Hetty Feather series
- She excels at perceptive tales of family and friendship