Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Don’t be fooled by the demure dresses. Sassy heroines, secrets, rumours: it’s the Georgian Gossip Girl. Hooked yet? Witty, clever, charming and (we think) pretty perfect, these are some of the best-loved classics in the world. Brilliantly barbed glimpses of high society in a lavish world of country houses. Boys meeting girls. Girls getting married. Snooty gentlefolk, nosy neighbours and pushy parents (sound familiar?). Just a few of the things this fearless writer pokes fun at, in books that are also touching, romantic and dreamy. Gotta love ‘em.
- All-time classics such as Pride and Prejudice and Emma
- Addictive reads by a true pioneer of romantic comedy
- Hilariously funny and brilliantly observed love stories
- Lots of strong female characters and life lessons to learn
“Jane Austen is the pinnacle to which all other authors aspire.” J.K. Rowling
This product has not been reviewed yet.