Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Love animals? Don’t just visit the zoo. Head to a new life in Africa! Magical secrets, wild landscapes, exotic creatures: it’s animal paradise. At first, Martine hates the idea of living in South Africa. How can she be happy there? She’s lonely and friendless: an orphan, stuck with a grumpy guardian on a game reserve miles from anywhere. But then Martine meets the white giraffe. One night he’s there, outside her window: silver in the moonlight, looking straight at her. What does he want? Well: he knows something very special about Martine, starting with her magical healing powers…
- Dramatic adventures full of magic and wild mystery
- Stunning look at Africa’s wildlife and vivid landscapes
- Heartfelt message about respecting animals and nature
- Lauren St John is a Blue Peter Book Award winner
“Transports you instantly into the heart of Africa… beguiling story-telling with a timeless feel” – The Bookseller
This product has not been reviewed yet.