Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
War? Sickness? Scrapes? Whatever. These super sisters stick together, no matter what. Christmas won’t be the same this year for Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy March. Their dad is off fighting in the Civil War, and times are tough. But what’s the point in whining? The sisters always hang together and find simple ways to enjoy life. How about putting on a play in a home-made theatre? Or skating on an icy pond? Whatever hardships life throws at them, they’re determined to fight back by making an effort, staying happy and having fun!
- A timeless classic story loved by generations
- A powerful celebration of family and sisterhood
- A tale of being your best self, despite obstacles
- Vivid, moving and full of inspiring characters
This product has not been reviewed yet.