Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Life doesn’t always work out like you want it to, as the four March sisters know very well. With their father away fighting in the American Civil War, money is tight and times are tough. But Meg, Beth, Jo and Amy don’t dwell on life’s hardships, and always look on the bright side – whether they’re staging a play or doing daily chores! Cheerful and resilient, the sisters can find fun in almost any situation. But what fate holds in store for them, only time will tell…
- Inspirational story adored by generations of readers
- The tale of four sisters united by love and loyalty
- Set in New England during the American Civil War
- Theme of overcoming problems and doing your best
- 320 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.