This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Put away your tear-soaked hankie: Georgia may be gone, but here’s your brand new bezzie. Funny. Loud. Mad. (NOT.) You can spot Lottie by the hair: Melody Deep Plum. And in this book she’ll tell you what life is all about. Take a deep breath. Boys and shoes and polo-neck knickers. Rescuing giraffes and not fancying Gareth Stingecombe’s manly thighs. Plus, very importantly, all the things that her life is definitely NOT about. Like sitting in wardrobes or having a mental disturbance of any kind.
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 6.1; Middle years plus; 8.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Ones That Disappeared
My Arch-Enemy is a Brain in a Jar
- Riverdale #2: Get Out of Town (Riverdale, Book 2)
- Fighting Fantasy: Island of the Lizard King
- Riverdale #3: The Maple Murders
- Riverdale #1: The Day Before
- Riverdale #4: Death of a Cheerleader (Riverdale, Book 4)
- Fighting Fantasy: The Gates of Death
Mortal Engines Quartet #1: Mortal Engines
3booksDark Matter Trilogy
- Never Let Me Go
- Work It, Girl: Boss the Bestseller List Like J.K. Rowling
- Brightstorm #2: Darkwhispers: A Brightstorm Adventure
2booksRoddy Doyle Ages 9-11 Pair
The Adventures of John Blake: Mystery of the Ghost Ship
- Riverdale #5: The Poison Pen (Riverdale, Book 5)