Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
SHORTLISTED FOR THE 2021 CHILDREN’S TELEGRAPH SPORTS BOOK AWARD! This season, get ready for a striking reimagining of William Shakespeare’s classic tale, Macbeth. 12-year-old striker Macbeth has a promising talent on the field. He also has a burning desire to become captain of Shotfield football team, and he is prepared to do whatever it takes. Macbeth’s hard-hearted mother also pushes him to succeed – getting ahead to get spotted by academy scouts, even if it means dirty tricks. So when the whistle blows for the big game, fair is foul and fouls are definitely fair! A back-of-the-net retelling of Shakespeare’s classic play from bestselling author Michael Rosen and beloved illustrator Tony Ross.
- For young football fans everywhere, this book reveals the drama to be found in any football league. And it’s a great introduction to Shakespeare’s famous play!
- Michael Rosen is best known by kids for We’re Going On a Bear Hunt, his poem “Chocolate Cake”, and his popular YouTube channel. Grown-ups know him for his education advocacy and BBC radio programmes. His recent book, Many Different Kinds of Love, chronicles his experiences surviving the coronavirus. Michael is an ardent Arsenal fan.
- The book is illustrated throughout by Toni Ross, an artist familiar to all children for his work on the Horrid Henry series and David Walliams’s books.
September 3rd, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesWhy the Whales Came x 6
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
- The Night My Dream Came Alive
- Binny's Diwali
- The Great Race: The Story of the Chinese Zodiac
- Macca's Makeover
The Squirrels Who Squabbled
The Fox Busters
- Planet Omar #2: Unexpected Super Spy
- Life of Riley: Beginner's Luck
- Scholastic Classics: The Wind in the Willows
Together We Can!
Fly High Crew: The Green Glow
5booksLittle People Big Dreams Pack A
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
Scholastic Classics: African and Caribbean Folktales, Myths and Legends
Book of the month