Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.60 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Pirates, shipwrecks and a beach hotel run by kids? A thrilling seaside adventure by the author of The Everything Machine. When their parents jet off to America, three children decide to run the family’s beach hotel alone. How? By telling all the guests that there are adults behind the scenes. But running a hotel is hard work. The chaos just keeps mounting. And when a ship is wrecked near the seashore and crates of washed-up cargo are taken, was it an accident? Or does a sinister hotel guest have something to do with it?
- A thrilling, sea-splashed yarn by top writer Ally Kennen
- Ally is the best-loved author of The Everything Machine
- Her other books include Beast, Bedlam and Bullet Boys
- She has received four nominations for the Carnegie Medal
This product has not been reviewed yet.