Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
What would you risk your life for? To the women of England, not being able to vote means not counting as a real person… Do you expect to vote one day? To have a voice in how your country works? Well – in 1909, only men get a say! That’s how the rotten system works. But some brave women are sick of being second-class citizens. Like Dollie Baxter – a teenager swept up in the fight for the women’s vote. She’s among ten thousand campaigners who march against Parliament, led by Emmeline Pankhurst. But when the protest turns violent, Dollie must decide how far she’ll go…
- Brilliant companion reading for the Suffragette film
- Exciting fictional diary from a million-selling series
- An exciting story full of authentic historical facts
- Carol Drinkwater is a bestselling author and TV actress
January 3rd, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 192 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.