Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 5 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
In 1829, the young Princess Victoria writes a secret diary about Kensington Palace life. Want to snoop? Do it here! Spanning a year in Victoria’s life, this book shows you this great future queen as a young princess. In 1829, aged ten, Princess Victoria discovers a startling secret. She is closer to the throne than she ever imagined. One day, Britain’s fortunes may lie in her young hands. Can Victoria go from headstrong girl to budding ruler? How will she become the queen she dreams of being: a powerful force for good?
- A fascinating insight into the young Victoria’s life
- Best-loved series with over a million copies sold
- Realistic story-diary full of details of palace life
- Exciting way to explore curriculum-linked history
This product has not been reviewed yet.