Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 7 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- All About You > BAME
- All About You > Books To Make You Think
- All About You > Diversity
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > Love and Relationships
- All About You > Prejudice and Tolerance
- Award Winners
- Fiction > Science Fiction > Dystopian Fiction
- Multicultural > African
- Theme Days, Weeks and Months > Black History Month
Racism. Outrage. Violence. Hate. In a divided world, love can be a deadly thing. The Children’s Laureate will make you reconsider everything you take for granted in a shocking book that packs a knock-out punch. Sephy and Callum have been friends since childhood. But now that they are growing up, they can no longer mix. White-skinned Callum is a Nought – a second class citizen in a society controlled by the black Crosses. Sephy is a rich and privileged Cross: daughter of one of the country’s most powerful men. As friendship turns to a dangerous attraction, a time-bomb starts to tick. And when it blows, it will smash your heart to bits.
This product has not been reviewed yet.