This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Lucky thinks he’s an ordinary human boy. But one night, he dreams that the stars are singing to him. When he wakes, an uncontrollable power is surging inside him… Now he’s on the run, racing through space, searching for answers. In a galaxy at war, where humans and aliens are deadly enemies, the only people who can help him are an alien starship crew. Especially an alien warrior girl, with neon needles in her hair…
- A trailblazing supernova of a fantasy by S.F. Said
- Shortlisted for the Guardian Children’s Fiction Prize
- Stunning black-and-white artwork in a graphic style
- S.F. Said is the bestselling author of Varjak Paw
“Big, bold, beautiful. Great to read aloud. A wonder to hold in your hand.” Frank Cottrell Boyce
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesLeon and the Place Between x 6
The Slightly Annoying Elephant
Pugs of the Frozen North
- The Day the Crayons Quit
- The Nothing to See Here Hotel #1: The Nothing to See Here Hotel
- Leon and the Place Between
- War Horse
- Goodnight Mister Tom
- The Boy Who Grew Dragons