This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A gripping wartime mystery set by the Devon seaside. Think Enid Blyton crossed with Goodnight Mr Tom, but with a dark seam of real danger. London, 1941. Bombs are dropping from the sky like pennies from a jar when Olive and her little brother, Cliff, are evacuated to Devon. Where will they end up? How about – living in a lighthouse? Envy!! It’s just a shame the lighthouse keeper doesn’t really like kids. To win him round, Olive becomes his post-girl, carrying letters to the village. But one day Olive finds a coded note hinting at a dark and deadly secret. A secret linked to her big sister Suzie, who vanished in a London air raid months ago…
- A wartime seaside mystery full of breathless danger
- Gripping plot that shuttles from London to coastal Devon
- By the author of Frost Hollow Hall and Strange Star
- “An adventure of old-fashioned charm” – Sunday Times
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesPrivate Peaceful x 6
- Scholastic Classics: Oliver Twist
- Secrets of a Sun King
30copiesLetters from the Lighthouse x 30
Night Bus Hero
- The Nothing to See Here Hotel #1: The Nothing to See Here Hotel
- History VIP: Mary Anning
The Tiny Seed
The Nowhere Emporium
- The Puffin Book of Utterly Brilliant Poetry
Letters from the Lighthouse
3booksTom Palmer War Pack x3
- The Twits
The Best Diwali Ever (PB)
6copiesJourney to the River Sea x 6
- Oliver's Vegetables
30copiesThe Boy at the Back of the Class x 30
We're Going to Find the Monster!
- Counting on Katherine
- Women in Art: 50 Fearless Creatives Who Inspired the World
- The Worrysaurus
4booksReassuring Reads Pack x 4
- Break the Mould
- The London Eye Mystery
- The Proudest Blue
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Charlotte's Web
- The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark
- Can You See Me?