Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.46 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Ever been worried? You need Ivy’s calming magic. But now Ivy has a frosty problem! Ivy the Worry Fairy has a very important job: helping people manage their anxieties. Everyone gets worried from time to time, and it’s important to know how to deal with it. But when Jack Frost steals Ivy’s magical objects, she loses her power to help people banish their bothers! Can Rachel and Kirsty help Ivy to fix things, and restore inner calm to everyone?
- A reassuring special from the world of Rainbow Magic
- Bumper book with 160 pages of magical fun to enjoy
- Gently explores positive ways to deal with worries
- A lovely way to build confidence with longer fiction
- Over 29 million Rainbow Magic books sold worldwide
This product has not been reviewed yet.