This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This man’s won the world’s top prize for grown-up fiction. But we bet that book wasn’t all about POO. Tee-hee! It may be too rude for adults, but this crazy series about a cheeky dog will make YOU squeal with glee. At Scholastic, we know Roddy Doyle is a genius. The best book judges in the world agree. He’s won the massively important Booker Prize with his funny fiction. And when an author is that funny, we want a slice of him! So we signed him up to write these books for Scholastic. Tales of Rover the wonder-dog, the wacky Mack family, evil orphan-catchers, slimy slugs… and loads of doggy doo.
- Roddy Doyle is one of the world’s leading authors
- He has written ten books for adults and eight for kids
- He won the Booker Prize for Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha
- He also wrote the screenplay for The Commitments
September 5th, 2013
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Break the Mould
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End
4booksDave Pigeon Pack x 4
- Usborne Beginners: The Solar System
The Star Outside My Window
9booksHorrid Henry Pack x 9
- We're Going on a Bear Hunt (Board Book)
4booksKid Normal Pack x 4
10booksCaptain Underpants Pack x 10
10booksLittle People, Big Dreams Women Pack x 10
Queens: 3,000 Years of the Most Incredible Women in History
2booksCan You See Me? Pair
- Dare to Be You
- The Ultimate Guide to Basketball (100% Unofficial)
4booksThe Naughtiest Unicorn Pack x 4
3booksThe World's Worst Children Pack x 3
3booksHis Dark Materials Trilogy
5booksJeremy Strong Pack x 5
4booksDick King-Smith Pack x 4
- The Chronicles of Narnia Box Set
- Code Name Bananas