Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
A fun and surprising book with an ingenious die-cut from the hugely popular Nick Sharratt.
Timothy Pope has a brand new telescope and he’s testing it out at the park. Children will delight in peeping through the die-cut holes and guessing what Tim has spotted. Is that really a shark he can see? Turn the page and find out.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling - Year 2
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: 10-Minute SATs Tests: Spelling - Year 2
6copiesLost Magic: The Very Best of Brian Moses x 6
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Fox on a Box
- Once Upon a Wild Wood
- Pig #4: The Big, Fat, Totally Bonkers Diary of Pig
- Songbirds Phonics: More Level 1+ Pack x 6
- The Fox Girl and the White Gazelle
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Magic Hamster
Bill's New Frock
- The Light Jar
- Acorn: Unicorn and Yeti - Sparkly New Friends
- Acorn: Hello, Crabby!
- The White Giraffe #1: The White Giraffe
- Blackberry Blue
- Bear Moves
Aliens Love Underpants
- Mr Majeika
Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy
- Alpacas with Maracas
- Sky Song
4booksBig Words for Little People Pack x 4
- EDGE: Slipstream Non-Fiction Level 1: World's Fastest
- Farmer Duck