This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
How silly? Veggies make you strong. They also make you laugh. Feel the might of potato power! You’ve heard of human superheroes. Maybe even animal superheroes. But now (loud drum roll) it’s time to meet a jacket potato superhero! He’s always there when the chips are down. Supertato’s a good guy whose thick skin hides a soft, fluffy centre. Plus, he’s got eyes everywhere. Yup: there’s no place for baddies to hide! Going to the supermarket will never be quite the same again. But it will be super-funny. Just beware of the Evil Pea…
- Laugh-out-loud silliness where veggies save the world
- By the acclaimed creators of Barry the Fish with Fingers
- The first Supertato book won the Hampshire Book Award
- Sue Hendra’s bright, wacky artwork is a joy to look at
February 7th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 9-10)
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 10-11)
- Stories for Kids Who Dare to Be Different
- Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator
- Break the Mould
- Little Leaders: Exceptional Men in Black History
- Little Leaders: Visionary Women Around the World
- Anna Hibiscus
4booksPutting the Planet First Pack x 4
Paddington Bear #1: A Bear Called Paddington
6booksLittle People, Big Dreams Pack E x 6
4booksPie Corbett's Poetry Spine: Year 3 Pack x 4
Horrible Geography Handbooks: Planet in Peril
6booksLittle People, Big Dreams Pack F x 6
5booksThe Famous Five Colour Short Stories Pack x 5
- The BFG
- Counting On Katherine
- The Hodgeheg
- The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark