Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Can the smallest pirate be the best pirate? Find out in this sweet and funny picture book, which comes with lots of playtime extras. Pirate Paul is the littlest pirate in the crew. He’d love to climb the rigging, patch the sails or check for whales. He’d even scrub the portholes till they shone! But he’s NEVER allowed to do ANYTHING. Why? The rest of the crew say he’s too TINY. But when they all get stuck in a trap, they need a LITTLE bit of help from Pirate Paul…
- Includes a cut-out pirate hat, eyepatch and treasure
- The perfect big adventure for little pirate fans
- By the creator of Oliver Moon and Prince Jake
- Very cute artwork and an uplifting message
May 5th, 2016
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.