This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Will and Marty are all set to enjoy the summer holidays, but Mum has other ideas. She decides to pack them off to the library, home of the dreaded librarian Mrs Murphy, who is rumoured to control unruly children with a gas-powered spud gun! Mrs Murphy may be tough, but in naughty Will and Marty, has she finally met her match? Cheeky, sympathetic and hilarious through and through, this side-splitting comic caper will leave children – and their teachers – laughing their socks off!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Sam Wu #1: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Ghosts!
- The White Giraffe #1: The White Giraffe
- The Giggler Treatment
- Ninja Kid: Flying Ninja!
- Heartstopper: Volume One
- Diary of an Awesome Friendly Kid
- Fantastic Mr Fox
Little Gems: Special Delivery
- The Day the Crayons Quit
- Reading Ladder Level 2: Flat Stanley - The Haunted House
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Toilet Ghost
- The Girl Who Speaks Bear
My Gym Teacher is an Alien Overlord
- RSPCA #1: Little Lost Hedgehog
- Dark Lord: The Teenage Years
13booksTom Gates Pack x 13
The Underland Chronicles #1: Gregor the Overlander
6booksReal Reads: Charles Dickens Pack x 6
- The Thing About Jellyfish
- PM Yellow: Jumbo (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 8