Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €3.46 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
What instruments make up an orchestra? What does the conductor do? What’s the difference between strings, woodwind, brass and percussion instruments? What kinds of orchestras might you find round the world? Explore the magic of the orchestra, and learn about the world’s most famous composers, in this exciting book for Key Stage 2 learners.
- A fascinating fact book that supports the school music curriculum
- Explores every facet of orchestral life, from rehearsals to performances
- The history of the orchestra, instruments, major composers and more
- Introduces a range of traditional orchestras from around the world
- Full of interest, detail and beautiful colour photos to inspire children
This product has not been reviewed yet.