Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Princess Eliza is in a bit of a pickle. Everyone at her birthday party is waiting for her to cut the cake. But she’s late – and for a very good reason. She’s been captured by a wicked wizard! Eliza can change her shape seven times to try to escape. But whatever animal she picks – black cat, red fox or yellow chick – the wizard always finds her! Will she ever outsmart him and make it back to her party? Find out in this magical rhyme!
- By the all-star creators of What the Ladybird Heard
- A gloriously quirky story told in rhythmic rhymes
- Beautifully bright and witty artwork by Lydia Monks
- Julia Donaldson is the UK’s top picture book author