Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > Orphans
- Animals > Marine Life > Dolphins
- Animals > Marine Life > Sharks
- Animals > Wild Animals > Zoo and Safari Animals
- Multicultural > African
- Mysteries and Thrillers
- Science > Biology and Life Science > Environmental or Green Issues
Through the wild waves came one hundred dolphins…
Martine’s class are off on a school trip to the islands of Mozambique when disaster strikes their ship. Martine and her classmates are left swimming in shark-infested waters – until dolphins arrive, guiding them to a coral-ringed island. Here the castaways must learn to survive. Will Martine’s magical gift help her to save both humans and animals when a deadly peril threatens them all?
“Transports you instantly into the heart of Africa… beguiling story-telling with a timeless feel.” The Bookseller
The White Giraffe (book 2)
July 1st, 2008
AR book level: 6.6; Middle years; 10.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.