Upside Down Magic #1: Upside Down Magic
Part of the following pack:
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
A hilarious and heartfelt new series about a group of magical misfits!
Nory Horace is nine years old. She’s resourceful, she’s brave, she likes peanut butter cookies. Also, like most people in her magical world, she’s able to transform into many different animals.
Unfortunately, Nory’s shape-shifting ability is a bit…wonky. And when she flunks out of her father’s own magic academy, Nory’s forced to enter the magic equivalent of the remedial classes.
But Nory and her new classmates are going to prove that upside-down magic definitely beats right-side up!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Upside Down Magic #2: Sticks and Stones
- Upside Down Magic #4: Dragon Overnight
- Puppy Place #3: Shadow
- Sterling (Ultimate Football Heroes) - Collect Them All!
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
Horrid Henry's Nits
- Puppy Place #2: Snowball
- Scientists Who Made History: Charles Darwin
- Upside Down Magic #3: Showing Off
- Fact Finders: Humans and Other Life on Earth - Sharing the Planet
Worst Class in the World
- Marshmallow Pie The Cat Superstar
- Puppy Place #1: Goldie
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
- Nelson Mandela: No Easy Walk to Freedom
Tom Gates #2: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff)
Soccer Squad #4: Glory!