Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Usborne Phonics Readers: Cow Takes a Bow
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Do you love stories? Do you want to feel confident reading simple words? Then this book will be perfect for you. It uses rhyming words, a funny story and bright colour pictures to help you build essential phonics skills. Phonics is a proven way to get better at reading. What’s more, it’s at the heart of what you’ll learn at school this year. So use this charming story to get started. Read, rhyme, have fun!
- A lovely first phonics story for very young readers
- Quality Usborne series trusted by parents and teachers
- Boosts early reading using proven phonics methods
- Supports the curriculum and its focus on phonics
January 1st, 2013
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 1.1; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 24 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.