Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Usborne Very First Reading: First Phonics Words
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Cats in hats! Dogs on logs! See how phonic sounds turn into written words in this cute book of funny phrases. This book is full of sweet examples of short words that share letter sounds. If you swap a letter, you get a new word. But don’t panic – you can easily read it! Here’s how it works. A fat cat sat on a mat in a hat. Hello! This clever cat has just shown you how to read six related words. Just one word unlocks them all. Trust us: this is a really fun way to start reading. You’ll love the adorable pictures, the comical sentences – and how easy is it!
- Lovely first look at reading with phonic word families
- Created with Usborne’s famous quality and expertise
- Follows the UK government’s synthetic phonics strategy
- Helps children learn to read with confidence and pleasure
This product has not been reviewed yet.