Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 3/5 from 5 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- But can Ted adapt to this terrifying new life amongst strangers?
- And will he ever see his beloved mother and brother again?
‘E. L. Norry’s Son of the Circus is perfect for children with an itch to run away to spit and sawdust and rearing horses, in a fictionalised account of Pablo Fanque, the first black circus proprietor in Victorian Britain. A joy of a book: exciting and brilliantly vivid.’ -Katherine Rundell ABOUT THE SERIES: VOICES
- A thrilling series showcasing some of the UK’s finest writers for young people
- Voices reflects the authentic, unsung stories of our past
- Each shows that, even in times of great upheaval, a myriad of people have arrived on this island and made a home for themselves – from Roman times to the present day
- Perfect for teaching children about inclusivity and diversity.
Voices (book 3)
September 5th, 2019
AR book level: 4.6; Middle years; 5.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
His Dark Materials #1: Northern Lights
- The Boy Who Grew Dragons
The Unforgotten Coat
6booksElizabeth Laird Pack x6
- Young, Gifted and Black
- When Stars Are Scattered
- A Life Story: Katherine Johnson
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History
- No Ballet Shoes in Syria
- The Undefeated
- Stories for South Asian Super Girls
Voices #2: Diver's Daughter: A Tudor Story (Voices #2)
- Grandad Mandela
- Lightning Girl #1: Lightning Girl
- Attack of the Heebie Jeebies
- Real-Life Stories: Malorie Blackman
- Counting On Katherine
Kenny Wright: Superhero
Willow Wildthing and the Swamp Monster
A Story Like the Wind
2booksBarrington Stoke: True Stories Pack x2
- A Pocketful of Stars