Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Pie Corbett's Storyteller
Help children become storytellers themselves with traditional stories to read, tell and write.
- Includes activities for reading, drama and writing including hot seating, ‘story behind the story’ and conscience alley.
- ‘About the story’ explains the origins of the story and where the author came across it showing that stories can come from anywhere!
- Hints given for each story on how to link to other subjects – great for engaging children in stories.
- Flowcharts break the story down into key component parts – providing the framework to the story.
- From telling to writing – how to move from reading a story to writing one.
In this series
Try before you buy with free sample pages and first chapters, and download free classroom resources, activity sheets, quizzes and much more.