Buy this and your school gets €2.28 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This title describes the life and career of Charles Darwin, including an account of his famous voyage and explanations of his theories of evolution and the origin of species, concluding with an analysis of his legacy and contribution to science. The science behind his theories and discoveries are explained through interesting diagrams, and quotation boxes from Darwin and his contemporaries give an insight into this famous scientist’s mind.
September 4th, 2014
AR book level: 7.2; Middle years; 1.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- History VIP: Emmeline Pankhurst
- History VIP: Mary Anning
Mary Queen of Scots: Born to Rule
- Rose Gold and Friends #3: Amber's Mystery Sleepover
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
All About Diwali: Things to Make and Do
- Get Me Out of Here!
- The Pea and the Princess
10booksGoosebumps Pack x 10
- Fast Forward Green: Thomas Edison (Non-fiction) Level 12
- Real-Life Stories: Malorie Blackman
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
Elizabeth I: Reigns Supreme
- Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #3: The Truth About Stacey
Cleopatra: One Cool Queen
- Nelson Mandela: No Easy Walk to Freedom
- Puppy Place #1: Goldie
- Plague: Outbreak in London, 1665 - 1666
- Bloomsbury Young Readers Pack
- Big Cat: The Life and Times of William Shakespeare (Book Band Pearl)
I Was There...: Richard III: The Young Prince (new edition)
- Earth's Natural Biomes Pack
- Scholastic Classics: White Fang
- Rose Gold and Friends #1: Rose Gold and Friends
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend the Suffragette
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
- Rose Gold and Friends #2: Yasmeen's Winter Fun