This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Brigg lives in a small, grey room in a large, grey city. When he finds a book in the library labelled ‘Do Not Read’, he can’t resist taking it home. In it, he comes upon pictures of bright, vibrant things called flowers. He can’t find flowers anywhere in the city, but finds a packet of seeds instead. Can a single flower bring colour back into the world?
- An enigmatic story told with utter simplicity
- Resonates long after the final page is turned
- Illustrated with beautiful, haunting pictures
- A moving story of finding light in darkness
“There is a touchingly indelible beauty about this most remarkable book.” School Librarian Journal
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6booksConnectors Ages 10+: Treasures x 6
6booksConnectors Ages 10+: The Paper Pilot x 6
6booksConnectors Ages 11+: Cotton Wool Kids x 6
7booksRoald Dahl Plays x7
9booksLadybird Tales Pack
- PM Turquoise: The Ugly Duckling (PM Traditional Tales and Plays) Levels 17, 18
30copiesOxford Primary Dictionary x30
6booksSupertato Pack x 6
4booksOi Frog! Pack x 4