Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €55.78 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Can you read one word: HUG? Then get your whole family sharing cuddles! Proof that you can make the perfect picture book using just one word. (Plus tons of heart.) Bobo the little chimp wants – guess what? If you’ve ever wanted one, you know how he feels. But all the jungle animals are busy. Can you resist scooping him up in your arms? The pictures do the talking in this adorable sweetie-pie classic for smallies.
- A classic favourite by top author Jez Alborough
- Jez’s bestselling books include Where’s My Teddy?
- A really clever, endearing story told in just one word
- Wonderful pictures full of warmth and emotion
“A festival of hugs.” The Daily Telegraph
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.