Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Introducing Miss Ottoline Brown, an exceptionally inquisitive Mistress of Disguise, and her partner in crime, Mr. Munroe. No puzzle is ever too tricky for the two of them to solve . . .
Ottoline lives in a stylish apartment in Big City with a small hairy creature called Mr. Munroe. Together they look after the Brown family’s eclectic collections – and dabble in a spot of detective work. So they are the first to the scene of the crime when a string of high-society dog-nappings and jewel thefts hits Big City. Ottoline (who luckily has a diploma from the Who-R-U Academy of Disguise) and Mr. Munroe go undercover – and expose an ingenious scam masterminded by furry feline crook, the Yellow Cat.
Ottoline and the Yellow Cat is a quirky mystery-adventure from star author/illustrator, Chris Riddell. Winner of the Nestle Prize, and crammed with black and white illustrations, Ottoline and the Yellow Cat is perfectly packaged and highly collectable.
February 5th, 2015
AR book level: 4.3; Middle years; 1.0 points
Available in these packs
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Girl Who Stole an Elephant
- Alex Rider #1: Stormbreaker
- The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark
- Charlotte's Web
- I'll Take You to Mrs Cole!
- Philip Reeve & Sarah McIntyre Pack
- Sam Wu #5: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Zombies
Atticus Claw Breaks the Law
- Mortal Engines Quartet #1: Mortal Engines
- Scholastic Classics: The Secret Garden
- Amelia Fang Pack
How to Be a Viking
- The Clockwork Crow
Storm Keepers' Battle
- I Was There...: Alone in the Trenches
The Garbage King
- Scholastic Classics: The Wind in the Willows
- Kid Normal #4: Kid Normal and the Final Five
- Little Badman and the Invasion of the Killer Aunties
- Read & Respond: The Secret Garden
The Owl Service
- Dead Man's Cove
Goth Girl and the Ghost of a Mouse
- Scholastic Classics: Oliver Twist
One Dog and His Boy
Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents