Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Baby Aliens: To Wee or Not to Wee!
Buy this and your school gets €1.59 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
What’s even more fun than baby aliens? Shakespeare! Four cheeky plays retold by Izzy and friends. If you’ve read Izzy’s other books, you’ll know her school is always being invaded. If it’s not baby aliens, it’s demon dinner ladies. Or even vampire rats! But now Izzy’s school has been invaded by someone really cool (and not at all evil): Shakespeare! All the kids are going nuts for his famous plays. Witches and walking trees. A donkey-headed man called Bottom! Skulls and wars and kissing (bleugh). No day at Izzy’s school is ever boring – especially now that Shakey’s rocked up!
- Funny celebration of Shakespeare which retells four plays
- By the acclaimed creators of Baby Aliens Got My Teacher
- Part of a bestselling, Blue Peter Award-winning series
- Hilarious pictures by top illustrator Thomas Flintham
This product has not been reviewed yet.