Buy this and your school gets €2.03 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Astrid has always done everything with her best friend Nicole. So when Astrid falls in love with roller derby and signs up for a summer camp, she’s sure Nicole will be right by her side – until Nicole signs up for ballet camp instead, with Astrid’s biggest rival. So begins the hardest summer of Astrid’s life, as she struggles to stay on her skates, to learn who she is without Nicole . . . and to find out what it takes to be a strong, tough, awesome roller girl.
June 1st, 2017
AR book level: 3.2; Middle years; 2.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- PM Writing 3: A Healthy Body (PM Purple/Gold) Levels 20, 21
- Fast Forward Blue: The Human Body (Non-fiction) Level 11
- PM Red: The Race (PM Stars) Levels 5, 6
- PM Green: Running Races (PM Stars) Levels 14/15
The Fowl Twins
- The Witches: The Graphic Novel
- Lost Magic: The Very Best of Brian Moses
- Anna Hibiscus
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 6 Adventure Stories Pack x 3
- Twins (Graphic Novel)
7booksRoald Dahl Plays x7
- PM Ruby: Sporting Heroes (PM Non-fiction) Level 27
- PM Ruby: Sports on Wheels (PM Non-fiction) Level 28
- The Train to Impossible Places #1: The Train to Impossible Places
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl (Abridged)
Dream Team: Jaz Santos vs. the World
Emily Brown and the Thing
Rabbit and Bear #1: Rabbit's Bad Habits
- PM Ruby: Extreme Sports (PM Non-fiction) Level 28
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
Something I Said
A Life Story: Serena Williams
- The Same Inside: Poems about Empathy and Friendship
The Impossible Crime (Mac B., Kid Spy #2)