This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
An epic trip into the Amazon’s lush jungle, complete with sinister relatives, exotic beasts and poison-tip arrows. A bit like Northern Lights in a dugout canoe. No greater adventure can be imagined. In 1910, orphan Maia is sent from her English boarding school to the fabulous wilderness of the Amazon jungle. She’s meant to live with distant relatives there. But Maia’s relatives are not all they seem. Now she and a mysterious Indian boy, Finn, must flee for their lives up the great river. Can they survive in this uncharted world of anacondas and crocodiles, poisonous trees and strange, impossible animals?
- A majestic winner of the Nestlé Smarties Gold Award
- Vivid, sensual fiction with a rich cast of characters
- The late Eva Ibbotson was an iconic children’s writer
- This is probably her most famous and best-loved book
*“Too exciting to put down. Sheer pleasure.” The Times
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Journey to the River Sea
- The Breadwinner: A Graphic Novel
30copiesGirl Who Stole an Elephant x30
30copiesThe Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark x 30
30copiesPercy Jackson and the Lightning Thief x 30
30copiesThe Firework-Maker's Daughter x 30
11booksDavid Walliams Pack x11
30copiesThe Boy at the Back of the Class x 30
- Voices in the Park
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End