Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €55.78 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- All About You > Diversity
- All About You > Families
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > Prejudice and Tolerance
- English > Reading > Independent Reading
- English > Reading > Pie Corbett's Page-turners
- Fiction > Historical Fiction
- History > Second World War
- Mysteries and Thrillers
A gripping wartime mystery set by the Devon seaside. Think Enid Blyton crossed with Goodnight Mr Tom, but with a dark seam of real danger. London, 1941. Bombs are dropping from the sky like pennies from a jar when Olive and her little brother, Cliff, are evacuated to Devon. Where will they end up? How about – living in a lighthouse? Envy!! It’s just a shame the lighthouse keeper doesn’t really like kids. To win him round, Olive becomes his post-girl, carrying letters to the village. But one day Olive finds a coded note hinting at a dark and deadly secret. A secret linked to her big sister Suzie, who vanished in a London air raid months ago…
- A wartime seaside mystery full of breathless danger
- Gripping plot that shuttles from London to coastal Devon
- By the author of Frost Hollow Hall and Strange Star
- “An adventure of old-fashioned charm” – Sunday Times
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.