Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €0.64 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A super-sweet Valentine story of family, food and love by the creator of The Littlest Pilgrim. Emma might be the smallest in the Valentine family, but she has an ENORMOUS heart. She loves helping others, and she wants to help the family business now that Valentine’s Day is coming up. But no matter how hard she tries, Emma just can’t seem to do things the right way like the bigger members of her family. Will Emma find a way to make herself useful, or is the littlest Valentine simply too small?
- A heartwarming first story to celebrate Valentine’s Day
- Seasonal fun from a New York Times bestselling author
- Uplifting message of doing your best and helping others
- Brandi Dougherty is the author of The Littlest Pilgrim
This product has not been reviewed yet.