Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Grainne’s birth mother is coming to visit from America – a mum she has never seen before. As Grainne nervously waits for her arrival, her step-mother and two noisy half-brothers decide to go on a break. They are off to Finland for an adventure holiday, riding dog-sleds at a remote lodge. But when their mum is lost in the snowy wastes, the stage is set for a novel in two voices: a frantic story of seeking and finding which shrieks with nail-biting tension. Evoking a world of snow and ice, and of loss and forgiveness, this gripping survival story from Booker Prize winner Roddy Doyle truly sticks in the mind.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Scholastic Classics: Irish Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends
- A Sally Lockhart Mystery #1: The Ruby in the Smoke
- The Girl of Ink and Stars
- Boy Giant
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
- Scholastic Classics: Oliver Twist
- White Bird
- Talking Turkeys
4booksDave Pigeon Pack x 4
- Generation Hope: You(th) Can Make a Difference!
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
- The Nothing to See Here Hotel #1: The Nothing to See Here Hotel
- The World's Worst Teachers
- The Train to Impossible Places #1: The Train to Impossible Places
Here in the Real World
- Dream Big: Heroes Who Dared to Be Bold (100 people - 100 ways to change the world)
- Brightstorm #2: Darkwhispers: A Brightstorm Adventure
Kenny Wright: Superhero
- Get Kids Reading Pack
Paddington Bear #1: A Bear Called Paddington
5booksPercy Jackson Pack x 5