Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
You’ve probably heard of Queen Victoria. She’s horribly famous for: marrying a chap called Albert and saying “We are not amused”. But did you know that Queen Vic went on her holidays in disguise, was best pals with her Scottish servant, and loved playing cards – for money? Yes: even though she’s dead, Vicky’s still full of surprises!
January 2nd, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 2 Fairy Tales Pack x 3
- PM Emerald: The Great Barrier Reef (PM Guided Reading Non-fiction) Level 25
Elizabeth I: Reigns Supreme
The Kite Rider
- Britain in the Past: The Stone Age
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
- Cookie! And the Most Annoying Boy in the World
- Why Do We Remember? Remembrance Day
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
- The Bone Sparrow
- Daily Life in Ancient Egypt
You Don't Know Everything, Jilly P!
- Why Do We Remember? Neil Armstrong and the Moon Landings
- Who Let the Gods Out? #3: Beyond the Odyssey
- Scholastic Classics: The Secret Garden
- Newspapers from History: Roman Tribune