Some Kids... Pack x 3 Pack
Buy this and your school gets €6.09 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- Accessible books that educate young children about disabilities
- These books look at blindness, deafness and wheelchair users
- Helps kids understand what life might be like for disabled people
- Colourful photos follow the experiences of children in each situation
- Talks about issues disabled people face and some of the solutions
- Explains Braille, sign language, wheelchairs sports and much more
- Inclusive, positive approach which builds awareness and empathy
- Ideal for answering common questions and developing reading skills
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Squirrels Who Squabbled
- PM Yellow: Our Pets (PM Science Facts) Levels 8, 9
4booksUsborne Beginners Book Band Gold Pack x 4
- PM Blue: Animal Homes (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 11, 12
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Book?
- Scholastic Poetry: Animal Poems
- Rachel Bright and Jim Field Pack
My Dad is a Grizzly Bear
4booksPebble Plus: Celebrating Differences Pack x 4
5booksWigglesbottom Primary Pack x 5
15booksOwn Voices Ages 3-7 Pack
- Usborne Beginners: Nature Box Set (10 books)
- Clean Up!
3booksOliver Jeffers Pack x 3
10booksPie Corbett’s Rich and Diverse Reading Spine Key Stage 1 Pack
The Way Back Home
- In My Mosque
- The Day the Crayons Quit