Buy this and your school gets €1.82 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Do you ever ask your parents or grandparents to tell you the story of their lives? Well, imagine if your grandad was Nelson Mandela. Wouldn’t he have an incredible story to tell! In this unique picture book, two great-grandchildren of this global icon ask their grandmother, his daughter, to tell them about her dad. They learn that he was a global icon of equality and forgiveness, who spent 27 years in prison. They explore his role as a freedom fighter who put down his weapons for the sake of peace. They find out how he became President of South Africa, celebrated as the Father of the Nation. Best of all, they learn how they can carry on his legacy today…
- A powerful and moving look at Mandela and his legacy
- Authored by Mandela’s great-grandchildren and daughter
- Told in a picture book style perfect for younger children
- Explores Nelson Mandela’s achievements and legacy
“Beautiful and inspiring… A gorgeous and personal tribute to Mandela’s legacy.” Kirkus
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
4booksMindful Me Pack x4
- Rising Stars: New Young Voices in Poetry
- What Does It Mean to Be British?
10booksSave The Planet KS1 Pack
- Brightstorm #2: Darkwhispers: A Brightstorm Adventure
10booksSave The Planet KS2 Pack
- My Story: A Picture of Freedom
3booksSome Kids... Pack x 3
Mortal Engines Quartet #4: A Darkling Plain
- The Parker Inheritance
The Kite Rider
One Story, Many Voices: Cinderella of the Nile
- How to Be on the Moon
- A Life Story: Stephen Hawking
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 5 Funny Stories Pack x 3