Buy this and your school gets €1.68 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Look out! There’s a Snaffle about, and she’ll eat your screen as a snack! When the Snaffle arrives in the city, she just wants to play, but everyone’s too busy staring at their screens. The Snaffle discovers that she likes screens, too - as a snack! When she chomps down every last screen in the city, that’s when the fun really starts . . .
- Screens away, it’s time to play in this warm, funny, and very timely tale from the creators of The Snatchabook.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
2booksMinecraft Handbook Pair
Mermaids Rock #2: The Floating Forest
- Subway Surfers Official Guidebook
- GamesMaster Presents: Stay Alive in Minecraft!
- I Spy Island
- Minecraft Young Readers: Survival Mode
- Unipiggle: Unicorn Muddle
Super Sidekicks: No Adults Allowed
- The House of Secret Treasure
- Tiger Warrior: Attack of the Dragon King
Teeny Weeny Genie
- I Survived: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916
- Stranger Places
4booksThe Unicorns of Blossom Wood Pack x 4
- PM Ruby: The Orange Grove Mystery (PM Guided Reading Fiction) Level 27
- PM Ruby: Beatbox Brothers (PM Guided Reading Fiction) Level 27
4booksBella Broomstick Pack x 4
- The Curse of the Mummy: Uncovering Tutankhamun's Tomb
- The Girl From The Sea
When Cucumber Lost His Cool
On the Way Home
- How To Be A Lion
- Ways to Be Me
- Little Monsters
- Rebel Animals at Risk: Stories of Survival
- Worries: Jaz and the New Baby
Betsy Buglove Saves the Bees